Lyney herself is an amazing character and here explained the best Lyney build and team composition in Genshin Impact (4.0) to make it more efficient.
While you are playing in GENSHIN IMPACT, as a player you can pick any of the characters. But the main thing is it’s build and your creativity, once you build your character with the best artifacts, in-game weapons and the best suitable team will result in the best enhanced and the most powerful character.
No worries, we are here to help you out and shared the Best Lynette Build and Team Composition for you. So that you make it the most powerful and amazing one. All you have to do is just take a read this article till the end to know all the details and if you like the information we provide! Do share with your friends too. Now let’s start discussing:
As GENSHIN IMPACT 4.0 update is all set to release with a brand new region (Fontaine) and will add some new characters too along with.
Lyney and Lynette are two amongst them. She is a playable character having a 5-star rating. As seen in the teaser she is having a PYRO vision and must have ability. If you are planning to pull Lyney from the banner then you must know the best build and team composition for her. All the details are given below step-by-step.
You may also interested in New GENSHIN IMPACT Codes here is the list for you.
Also know What is Best Lynette Team in GENSHIN IMPACT 4.0 (Fontaine).
Table of Contents
Best Lyney Build in Genshin Impact 4.0
Though HoYoverse is yet to announce the Lyney kit that will include the build, team, ability everything. But here are the practice revealed that you can use to build and compose the team.
As revealed by the leaks about Lyney build, you can use The First Great Magic and the Thundering Pulse. Or for instance if you can’t use them then you may consider Primordial Jade Cutter. Keep in mind that all these details are based on our own gaming imagination by the experience and via leaks, so must visit here after sometime to check if it differs from the HoYoverse release.
The First Great Magic
- If you use it then ATK will increase by 12%. (including the wielder with each companion) and gain 1 Gimmick stack.
- For every companion if the Elemental Type is different from the wielder, will gain 1 Theatrics stack.
- After getting Gimmick stacks if the wielder will have 1/2/3 Gimmick stacks the ATK will be increased by 8%/16%/40% respectively.
- After getting Theatrics stacks upto 1/2/3 the movement SPD will get increased by 4%/7%/10% respectively.
It increases the normal ATK by 20% and grants the Thunder Emblem. If the stack level is 1/2/3, then the Thunder Emblem will increase the Normal Attack DMG by 12/24/40% respectively. To obtain 1 stack of Thunder Emblem the following rule will follow:
- Normal Attack deals DMG (stack lasts 5s),
- Casting Elemental Skill (stack lasts 10s);
- If the energy is less than 100% (stack will disappear if the Energy is full).
- Each stack’s duration is separately calculated.
Best Lyney Team Composition in Genshin Impact 4.0
In order to get the best team, it is recommended to add all three elements which are Electro, Cryo, and Dendro in the team to enhance the elemental reactions and ultimately to increase the DMG and duration too. If you use this combination then it may also trigger Dendro reactions additionally such as Spread, Hyperbloom and this will be the bonus.
To occupy different elemental characters space you may consider either from the following:
- Electro character – Raiden Shogun, Yae Miko and Fischl
- Dendro character – Nahida or Alhaitham
- Cryo character – you can choose Ayaka
Hence, the best Lyney team composition in Genshin Impact 4.0 will be
Raiden Shogun/Yae Miko/Fischl + Nahida/Alhaitham + Ayaka.
Best Artifact For Lyney
There are two types of artifacts for Lyney that will work best with. These are:
- Crimson Witch of Flames (2 or 4-piece) it will work on significantly well. With 2-pieces the Pyro DMG will increase by 15% and with 4-pieces it will increase the burning and DMG by 40%. Additional 2 piece sets lead to 50% for extra 10s and the three stacks maximum.
- Golden Troupe (2 or 4-piece) it will work as the best. With 2-pieces DMG will increase by 20% and with 4-pieces 20% DMG will additionally increase as a bonus for 2s.
That’s for here as of now. For more such updated information visit at Wikigyan.