Elden ring is an action playing game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Elden Ring wiki 2022 is developed by FromSoftware. Here is in-depth detail about Elden Ring wiki, Elden ring wiki bosses, Elden ring wiki maps. So let’s get started:
Table of Contents
What Is elden ring wiki
Elden ring Wiki is an open world game freely roaming players interactive to each other as the lands between. This game play is third party perspective action role play game which focuses on combat and Exploration.
Elden ring wiki is a complete preset open World in which players freely move and are allowed to explore lands between 6 main area in which locations are featured as castles, Caves and catacombs. These are the main areas to be explored using characters Mount, Torrent as the primary mode of transportation. The transportation is very fast moving outside the combat.
It’s available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft.
This gameplay gives several types of features like horseback riding, someone’s and crafting, magic block spells….
Elden Ring wiki bosses
Throughout the game in Elden ring Wiki players are continuously encountered by non player characters (NCPs) and enemies. Players have to protect themselves from these NCPs and move forward. Where else this gameplay does not provide featured population of ncp’s unlike any other open world game.
There are more than 100 bosses in Elden ring and atleast 12 are required to play the game to complete the characters and to fight with each other.
Players are free to explore in this game different locations, items, equipments to play with action and win. By doing this they get reward also from their combat. All equipments, locations, material required for game are interchangeable. They have the magical ability to create or build any object they get from the game world and they can craft different equipment and layout.
Elden ring Wiki map
Elden ring Wiki map is preset and players have to explore it. There is a small township in which mountains, valley, forest, houses, land area, roads and so many other things such as real world present there. In some of the places there is sea as well. In elden ring wiki map several equipments required to play the game used to be hidden at different places whether on land area, below the trees, on Machans, inside the houses, beside the door and so on.
Elden ring map is too big and you will have to explore it. Here are some locations explained below for your reference and to your ease as well:
Elden ring locations
Below are 6 locations of Elden Ring wiki map that you should explore to find essentials for your game to play.
- Limgrave: Limgrave is full of greenery area of it’s map. You will see wide variety of wild animals and plants here. It’s full of prosperity, greenery and lust. But while exploring in this area you have to be very very careful as you will be facing here deadly wild animals which are ready to combat you.
- Dragonbarrow: This area, according to the game, is built by Dragon escaping from scarlet witch. You will see flat plane area with the series of Hills and mountains. Greenery is rarely seen here.
- Mountain Tops of the Giants: This area is located at the Northeast region of the Elden ring map. There are still fresh and lively marks are present of Dragons which prove themselves that long time ago Dragons used to live and dwell here. Now it’s safe and no Dragon lives here at present. You will see variety of mountains here and you must visit here to explore.
- Weeping Peninsula: Weeping Peninsula is a huge land mass which is splitted from Limgrave City. The only connection between Limgrave city and Weeping Peninsula is a bridge named as the bridge of sacrifice. The only Castle is here in Weeping Peninsula that you will have to explore quickly to gain ornaments from there and of course atmosphere of this area will chill you.
- Liurnia of the Lakes: This is the largest and the most adventurous location of Elden ring map. This is again full of greenery and you will get variety of flora and fauna here. You will see the mixture of land area, Valley, forest, lakes, river and mountain here. Since it’s an open world game nature so you will have to face and protect yourself from different challenges on every step.
- Leyndell of the Royal Capital: As you can resemble this area from it’s name itself, this is the main area of the capital of the game and you will find many activities and places to explore here. Although this area is partially damaged by Gransax dragon but still it’s very beautiful and you must visit here to explore and find utilities for the game.
Elden ring system Requirements
Following are the minimum and recommended requirements list to play Elden ring game uninterrupted and smooth.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 / AMD FX-Ryzen 3 3300X
- RAM: 12 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB essential
- Directx: Directx 12 (Feature Level 12.0)
- Storage: 60GB atleast
- Sound Card: Windows- Should be Compatible with Audio Device
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K / AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 11/10
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB (essential).
- Directx: Directx 12 (Feature Level 12.0)
- Storage: 60GB
- Sound Card: Windows- It should be Compatible with Audio Device
Elden ring Wiki characters
There are 14 characters in Elden ring game you can choose anyone amongst. Some of the characters are locked and few are open to use. You can access the characters which are open and available and the other locked characters will be unlock later. As you play the game characters will get unlock one by one. Following is the list of Alden ring characters for your reference with a short description:
- General Radahn: This character is one of the last one’s which wares with others.
- Godfrey: This is the first Elden Lord.
- Godwin The Golden: This is the DemiGod character and the son of Queen Marika The Eternal and Godfrey the first Elden Lord.
- Tarnished: The game Protagonist.
- Melina: This is the character of a mysterious women who offers to allowances along with tarnished to help them in their journey.
- Malena The Severed: This is the character of DemiGod And The Empyrean who warred with her siblings to protect and maintain the rules.
- Kale: It’s a nomadic merchant who can be found in Limgrave city.
- Godwick The Grafted : The final boss and ruler of Stormveil castles.
- Gostoc: The gatekeeper at the entrance of Stormveils Castles.
- Queen Marika The Eternal: It’s the background character of the game.
- Rogeir: The sorcerer located at The Stormveils Castles.
- Torrent: Torrent is the horse in Elden ring game and the player’s mount.
- White faced Varre: It is located at Limgrave City by the first step site of grace.
- Sorceress Sellen: She is located at the eastern part of Limgrave city and sle offers to sell sorcery to tarnished.
FAQs About Elden Ring Wiki
Q: What platform is Elden Ring on?
A: Elden ring is available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 5.
Q: When does Elden ring released?
A: Elden ring release in 25th February 2022.
Q: Is Elden Ring connected to dark souls?
A: No, elden ring is an open World game and can be played single or multi players or co-ops. But it’s not connected to dark souls.
Q: How many bosses are in Elden ring?
A: There are more than 100 bosses in Elden ring but are required to play the game to set all the characters to fight each other.