Here is the guide on how to force restart (reset) Roblox on Mac, Apple, PC, Windows, iPhone or iPad, Android, iOS or mobile.
Well Roblox is the most trusted and reliable platform for online players worldwide to have amazing gaming experience with such a wide variety available on it. Although it’s quite easy to use the interface but if you are a beginner and wandering around to start your roblox by force if it’s performing any sort of malfunction. Then this guide is useful for you.
You will be aware about the step by step process to force restart your Roblox on various platforms. Following is the guide distinguished for every device. Choose your preferred one and follow the same.
Table of Contents
How To Force Restart Roblox On Windows Or PC
If you’re on your PC and your system start hanging or your Roblox get stucked then you may need to force restart your Roblox on your PC. You may shut it down to close all the apps or if it crashes then you will have to forcefully end all the tasks. For doing so you should follow the instructions given below:
Hit on your keyboard Ctrl + Shift + ESC. Doing this will open up task manager. From there you can select End Task button given at the bottom.
This way you can easily shut down your game entirely and to restart it you will have to again login to you Roblox acct and launch your game to start from the scratch.
How To Force Restart Roblox On Mobile 📲
For different mobile devices we have given separate guide for this below:
Also Read: BEST ROBLOX FPS UNLOCKER
Force Restart Roblox On Android Guide
Android devices are the most used communicator as of today and so for gaming too because of it’s huge number of users. If you are the one facing trouble and want to force shutdown your roblox app! Then follow the given guide:
Also Read our easy guide on How To Update Roblox
- Tap on settings to open it up.
- Now find roblox amongst other apps.
- Tap on it.
- Now you will see two options there- Uninstall and Force Stop.
- Select Force Stop by taping on it.
- Doing this will shut down your roblox app.
- To restart it, select roblox icon from the menu bar by tap on it.
- Enter your details if not saved to enjoy your game.
Force Restart Roblox On iOS (iPhone, Apple or iPad) Guide
To force restart roblox on iOS devices is quite simple. Follow the steps below to do so:
How To Force Restart Roblox On Android, iPhone, Windows & Mac
Also Read: FREE ROBLOX AVATAR MAKER GUIDE
- To restart it look at the bottom on your device’s screen. There you will see a long horizontal line.
- Tap on that line and all your open apps will start showing on the screen.
- Select roblox screen by taping on it and hold for a while.
- Now swipe it up slowly.
- This action will shut down your Roblox app.
- To restart select the icon of it from the menu bar.
- Tap to open it up.
- login by your username and password then launch your preferred game.
How to Force Restart Roblox On Mobile 2023) – Android & iOS
How To Force Restart Roblox On Mac
If you are a Mac user and your roblox app stops responding and you can’t even quit this normally, then you should follow the steps below to force quit roblox.
To quit any app on Mac normally, from the menu bar choose quit option by tap on it within the app, or simply press Command-Q. If your Roblox app doesn’t respond to quit, follow these steps to force the app to quit.
Also Read: CODES FOR FREE ROBUX
Force Roblox app to quit
If the above trick doesn’t work then Press following three keys together:
- Option (or Alt),
- Esc (Escape).1
Or choose Force Quit from the Apple menu in the corner of your screen.
A window will open showing the list of apps. Select Roblox and then hit on Force Quit button at the right end of this window.
If you still can’t quit Roblox app from your Mac or Apple then you will have to restart your device by following the steps below:
- To force turn off 📴 the app on Mac long press the power button for upto 10 second or untill your device turns off.
- This will shut down all the open applications on it.
- To restart it again power on your device and then click on the icon of the app. Add your credentials if not saved then launch your game.
So we have completed entire information on how to force restart roblox on Mac, iOS,Apple, iPhone, PC, Android or various other mobiles and devices. Look at the Latest Roblox Promo Codes here.