Jio Cloud Game is gaming service provided by Jio (Reliance) to play games online without even downloading to your device and gives you an immense gaming experience that you never had before.
You can use this service either on your PC, Smartphone, Android, iPhone, Smart TV (Using Jio setup box). Here we are going to explain How to play Jio Cloud Games on PC especially; if you want this guide for any other devices too then you may follow our guide on that too.
First of all we need to check if our PC or our system is compatible for it or not before jumping straight away to the process to play. Below is the list of specific requirements on your PC, you must have a look before moving further.
Table of Contents
PC Requirements for Jio Cloud Games
Following are the must have specifications on your PC for Jio Cloud Games, these are:
- Windows 7 or later version
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB free space in your storage
- Intel Core i3 processor or equivalent
- Must have a high speed internet connection with at least 10Mbps download speed
Look here for Jio Cloud Gaming Games List
How To Play Cloud Games on PC
Following are the step by step instructions that you can follow in order to do the same:
Download JioGamesCloud app
Go to the Play Store and Download and install the JioGamesCloud app. You can do it via JioGamesCloud official website too.
Create an account
Sign up to Create an account on JioGames if you don’t have one or just sign in to the existing on the official website.
After creating your account now you have to login to the JioGamesCloud app using your username and password.
Select a Game
Now the interface of the app will open on your screen- You will see a variety of games available to play on Jio Cloud Games, including action, adventure, Battle, racing, and sports games. Click on your selected game.
Finally Click the Play button to start the game. The game will start streaming from Jio’s servers to your PC and you need not to download on your device.
Make your Additional Connections
You can also connect a Bluetooth controller to your PC to play the game along with your keyboard and the controller.
Have an Experience
Enjoy your game! As Jio Cloud Games offers a lag-free gaming experience, so you can enjoy your games uninterrupted.
Additional Instructions for playing Jio Cloud Games on PC:
- Recommended to use a wired internet connection to have immense gaming experience.
- Do not open unnecessary apps as these will also use the resources hence the speed may impact. Close them all to free up resources on your PC and improve the gaming performance.
- Try lowering the graphics settings in the game, If you are experiencing the lag. If Issue doesn’t resolve then you should also try restarting your PC or router to resolve experiencing lag.
So we have covered everything in the step by step guidelines. If you have any doubt then feel free to ask us by commenting below, we will try to give the answer as early as we can.