Here we are going to compare KLEE vs EULA, to know which character can be suitable for you and why? Also we have shared Pros & Cons for both to know whether they are worthy and playable or not!
Klee and Eula both have dropped with that last update of GENSHIN IMPACT. Both have their own and different characteristics.
Table of Contents
KLEE vs EULA
KLEE is a female catalyst having Pyro element, an A-tier character with 5-star rating. She was born on 27th July in Mondstadt.
EULA is a female, SS-tier character having 5-star rating. Her birthday is on 25th October and is lassed with Claymore weapon and Cryo element.
Although there is no preferable element in both for which they can be hooked. But some of the players might be looking to try with one between these two.
Following is the comparison table, so that you can easily decide with which one to go.
Get Genshin Impact 3.8 Livestream Codes Here For Free Primogems, Mora and more.
Is Klee Worth Pulling (Spending Primogems) In Genshin Impact
Klee is a Pyro Catalyst in Genshin Impact and is having a 5-star rating. Klee is not capable enough to DMG alone at the battle rather she needs any companion to work with her, this makes her companion less productive too as to spend the time and energy with her to make her effective on the battle. Thus she got 9.4 out of 10 review rating.
|Weapon||Lost Prayer To The Sacred Winds|
|Substitute||1. Skyward Atlas|
2. The Widsith
3. Solar Pearl
4. Dodoco Tales (F2P)
|Artifact Stats||Sands: ATK%|
Goblet: Pyro DMG Bonus
Circlet: Crit Rate/DMG
|Best Artifact||Crimson Witch Of FlamesCrimson Witch Of Flames x4|
|Priority Sub-Stats||Crit Rate/DMG|
Apart from the table above following are some of her strengths and weaknesses for you to know better about her.
Klee can be obtained through Event Wish- Sparkling Steps. She is a female 5-star Pyro Catalyst character with the following advantages:
- Klee is the most adorable arsonist.
- She has an element Jumpy Dumpty bounces 3 times. By which she deals AoE, Pyro DMG with two bounces.
- Klee blaze with Sparks n’ Splash, so emits explosion to the opponents and deal with AeO Pyro DMG.
- With the third bounce she splits into small mines that create explosions when enemies are near or after a few seconds.
- She is having a special kit through which she can generate huge amount of energy.
Check out here Encounter Fighting Codes for New Skin and Free Crystal
Now look at the disadvantages of Klee.
- Klee is a dwarf character that’s why runs slower than the other companions.
- She can easily be forced under the water due to her small height.
- There are many other Pyro characters which are having more abilities like TingYun, Xiangling, Hu Tao and Bennett.
So think twice to spend your Primogems acquiring Klee in GENSHIN IMPACT 3.8 rerun.
Now let’s see how KLEE is different or is she better than EULA?
Is EULA Worth Pulling (Spending Primogems) in Genshin Impact
Eula is a 5-star rating backload DMGr and is having Cryo element and a Claymore character. She is an A grade DPS DMGr means a powerful physical DMG. She is having 9.7 out of 10 score raring reviews.
|Weapon||Song Of Broken Pines|
|Substitute||1. Wolf’s Gravestone|
2. Serpent Spine
3. Prototype Archaic
4. Snow-Tombed Starsilver
|Artifact Stats||Sands: ATK%|
Goblet: Physical DMG Bonus
Circlet: Crit Rate/DMG
|Priority Sub-Stats||1. Crit Rate/DMG|
3. Energy Recharge
|Best Artifact||Pale FlamePale Flame x4|
All the above states make Eula the playable Genshin character to perform the heavy DMG over your enemy at in-game battle. More description about her is given below in the separate lists of both strength and weakness. Please have a read:
Eula can be obtained through Event Wish- Born Of Ocean Swell. She is a tall female character. Let’s discuss about her Pros and Cons, starting with positive features:
- She can DMG at the correct position as per requirement as she is having Burst element.
- She can be great winner and can reduce enemies using her elements.
- EULA deals with AoE Cryo DMG to the opponents.
- She can optimise AoE by increasing the radius of DMG by her bursting element.
- EULA is a long character thus can run faster.
- When EULA hits any opponent she gain Grimheart by 2x and can be obtained in every 0.3 seconds. These Grimheart increases her resistance to interruption and DEF. Hence creating her more powerful.
Now let’s see what are the disadvantages of EULA.
- Most of her DMG is physical which is not relevant with GENSHIN IMPACT. In future it may get resolved.
- Players have to tricky to use her Burst element so that most of the enemies get vanished.
EULA can be opted but not preferable if other options of characters available to pull, as present era of the game isn’t compatible with.
Finally if you have to pull Klee vs EULA then as per our suggestion you can go with Klee (the most adorable arsonist character). But to have strengthened character then the choice is EULA as more powerful DMG dealer in comparison. But player need to be tricky to use EULA with the current GENSHIN IMPACT with limited manual available options.
So we end up here the discussion about KLEE vs EULA. Hopefully you have got your answers. If you like the content do share with your friends too and keep visiting at Wikigyan for such updated information and guide.